torsdag 26. mai 2011

I feel really bad for my fictional character.

Right now I'm just taking everything away from him.

But it's so heart breaking as well that I almost changed my mind. But I know I can't. This is like one of the main reasons why my character leaves, so it has to be told. But, but... I just don't want to!

I want him to be happy and for there to be rainbows and lovehearts all around.

Not to have parents who can't accept the fact that their son likes both girls and boys.

Is it strange that I just want to hug someone from my own imagination? Maybe it is. But you must understand, he is such a good good person. Such a beautiful person in the way that he is, and now I'm breaking him and turning him bitter and I don't want to.

I think I need to write him a happy moment. A moment with utter bliss and love. Because I just can't stand it. It makes me feel sick to write it.

I just want him to be happy, but...



Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar