torsdag 2. juni 2011

Oh insomnia, you don't think you've overstayed your visit by a few weeks?

I think so at least, for what its worth. I usually fall asleep around 7 or 8, and of course, wake up around 12-13.  I've been up all night however, tidying my room, doing my washing. I made breakfast and even baked some scones! Sí, muy prodoctivo. I just couldn't sleep and i figured that it really wasn't a point to just lay in bed doing nothing.
I'm starting to grow tired now however, surprise surprise, so I made a really strong cafe con leche. Might nap later, we'll see.

I went to see X-Men: First Class with Pia at midnight the other night. We were suppose to watch Fast & Furious, but when we got to the cinema we saw that they were screening X-Men and we went for that one indead. So so soooo worth it. Seriously, the film was really good. I am a huge X-Men fan, I used to watch the series when I was a child, and the weird new cartoon one when I was older. Personally, I didn't really like X-Men: Last Stand all that much. Nor did I enjoy Wolverine as much as I'd hoped I would. Because it was Wolverine after all. But this one, this one was really super duper! it had action and humor, as well as really fit guys. Perfect formular for me, at least. I thought James McAvoy was going to be like the only mancandy, but boy was I wrong. Michael Fassbender to Lucas Till. Joder! The managed to make Magneto sexy. How they hell did they managed that?! And what happened to Lucas Till? Last time I saw him was in either Hannah Montana: The Movie or in Taylor Swift's You Belong With Me music video. But with those arms, I am not complaining. Me gusta, of course.
Anway, Pia and I did the dinner and movie thing, and went to 'spoons and got food, because we're classy students like that. I like 'spoons. Their veggie burger? Super! Best burger ever. It was a nice day out.

Yesterday I had red rice. it was pretty awesome. This is why I shouldn't have food colour in my cupboard. Just saying. I'm thinking about going green today.
I also watched tennis yesterday. It was Nadal v some Swedish guy. I can't recall his name right now, but no one really cares anyway. I did get quite into it actually, even though the rules are still way fuzzy and confusing. Nadal won, so I'm happy!

Only 2 weeks until I'm home! I'm so excited. I just can't wait to be home and see people and just, sort myself out a bit. At this point I need it badly.

Listening to the Biebster again. The more i listen, the more I'm digging him. Lols. Also, bit ot, but Pia and I are totally going to watch JLS: The movie. I'm really excited. It's going to be in 3D and everything. Since we didn't get to watch Justin Bieber's Never Say Never, JLS will have to do. For those of you who don't know, JLS is like my guilty pleasure boyband. And speaking of films; TRANSFORMERS. I'm so excited about that film. 3D, which means I'll almost be able to touch Shia. Oh yeah... I love 3D sometimes. I wish I had 3D TV so I could watch football in 3D. When I say football i mean Chelsea. and when I say Chelsea, I mean Fernando Torres. Though tbh I don't think I'd survive it. Could you imagine? I'd probably do something embarrassing.

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar