fredag 25. mai 2012

And it feels like I am just too close to love you

Hello,
how are you all? I know none of you ever comment (I am for real crying on the inside here) so it was a much wasted question, and typing in all honesty.So in reality, I do not even know if anyone is reading this blog.
But enough about that!

So this is what has been going on in my life since I last updated, which was earlier this month if I am not mistaken. I could just go and look, but I am lazy and who care really?
Okay, so I have had my two exams. The first one was on the 17th of May (hurra for Norge liksom...), and it was on Television, society and morality. In all honesty, I thought it went quite well. I've never been so quick to start writing, but you know, it is usually the one you think went the best which turnes out to be the worse one, isn't it so. I guess we'll just have to see. I do not really remember which questions I did. One about television as a moral educator, I believe- that one was really easy. Something about the effects of television (like the effects model etc) and I think the last one was 'look at two television programs you've watched recently and use them to explain how they impose virtues such as "duty" etc on the audiance'.

My outfit for 17th May. I also wore my black heels. I was fab!

After this exam I went back to the flat and made applecake for Pia and I- I feel like a right 50s housewife; wearing a nice dress and heels + my apron. It was such a good look though, I felt so much better baking dressed like that. Like I was some kind of kitchen goddess or something! And I'm still single, I just don't understand! jijijiji! Pia and I had a lovely celebration with Scouserwives, applecake with ice cream and indian dinner. It was all well lush. And we may or may not have eaten the whole cake + ice cream except for the one small piece Jack had. #Fatista much?

I make a mean applecake, no?

My terror exam was on the day after and it really wasn't that interesting. I wrote about the homo sacer, my favourite topic in terror. It is really interesting, as it is all about how people become homo sacers when they basically have lost their basic human rights. So a homo sacer back in the day would have been the witches, who were not given fair trailes etc since they had excepted the Devil into their lives and bla bla bla. Today, a homo sacer might be the prisoners at Guantanamo bay- or just prisoners of terror. They are not given a fair trail, and are just found guilty (in the States, not everywhere, of course). They have been reduced to nothing more than biological bodies as they have all their rights taken away from them and because they are treated as if they are worthless. I also argues that the countries which the U.S has declared war against were turned into homo sacers, as they [the US] do not care about how many or who gets killed in the prosess of winning the war on terror. Husbands, wives, children, brothers and sisters just become collateral damage, meaningless faces who mean nothing as long as the US get to prove their point. Like I said, I find the issues of terror really interesting, and it is so much more complicated than I first thought.

On the 19th, Pia and I went down to Fylde Bar to watch the Champions League final and boy was that tense! we ended up stressdrinking throughout the whole thing. Both of us got so involved, and I suppose it just represented how much we've come to (and this hurts to say) like Chelsea FC. We've just watched so many of their matches this season. I've watched more Chelsea matches than Liverpool, I even like more Chelsea players than I like Liverpool players at them moment, how sad isn't that? I guess what I'm trying to say is that we've invested quite a bit into them this season, we even went to see them play against Everon. So seeing them win the Champions League was amazing, especially because Torres (of course who else?) deserved it so much. I was gutted about Drogis leaving Chelsea though... Its a great loss, but now Torres can finally get the role he deserves ans has been working so hard for. I won't tell you about the massive breakdown I had on the 15th when I thought he didn't get called-up for la seleccion (there were a flood of tears though) but it turned out to be fine, and he has now joined la Seleccion and is training with them for the up-and-coming friendlies before the Euro. He is also going to the in the Euro-squad. 90% certain at this point. He won't start, that much is obvious, Llorente will probably be first choice, but I do believe that del Bosque will give him a fair chance to prove himself. These friendlies are imporant for him, I think. He might not play tomorrow, but I'm hoping that he will during the next friendly because seeing Nandolicious or Freckle-face in that La Roja shirt is my favourite, even over Nandolicious all freckly and tan on the beautiful Ibiza beaches.

I may or may not have been very emotional when I got back to my room that nigth and looked through all the Chelsea/Nandolicious celebration pictures...

Other than this, I've just been sitting outside in the sun, because we've finally got some of that. It has been seriously warm, over 25C everyday for the past week, and its great! I'm wearing my cute dresses everyday. I'm also quite tanned now (I was also seriously sunburned) which is great because I can actually wear these dresses without tights and not look like a twat, like so many of these Brits! lol The only problem of course is that no one else is finished so I'm kind of alone and terribly bored. So far I've packed 2 suitcases, one for when I'm going home in July- it is filled with clothes I no longer have use for, like winter jumpers and so on, the other is for when I go to Kyiv. Just some random clothes I don't need to wear when I'm here. I've still got plenty i my wardrobe still.

The tan I got after the fist day... the tan line is much more visable now.

Tomorrow it's Eurovision watching, but I'm not sure where I'm watching it. I'm just going with whatever Pia decides really. I know that my flatmates are watching it here in the flat, and the Scandinavian Society are watching it at County bar. So we'll see. We were also suppose to BBQ (or Grillex as I like to call it now), but I have no money so that looks a bit grim right now. On Sunday it's Unicef Soccer Aid at Old Trafford and I'm going with Pia (WHAT A SHOCKER, NO?!) and Christina. I've never been to Old Trafford, so that will fun! After that I'll have the Emirates and Stamford Bridge left of stadiums I really want to visit here in England. Anyway, the celebrities arrive from 5:30 so that's when we aim to be there. Here is a list of the line-ups for the two teams:
England Celebs:
  • Jamie Theakston
  • Marvin Humes (JLS)
  • Aston Merrygold (JLS)
  • Ben Shephard
  • Jonathan Wilkes
  • John Bishop
  • Jason Isaacs
  • Paddy McGuinness
  • Mark Owen
  • Olly Murs
  • Robbie Williams (C)
The Legends:
  • Martin Keown
  • Teddy Sheringham
  • Des Walker
  • Kevin Phillips
  • David Seaman
  • Graeme Le Saux
Manager: Sam Allardyce
Assistant Manager: Peter Reid
Coach: Bradley Walsh


"International" Celebs:
  • Michael Sheen (C)
  • Will Ferrell
  • Gerard Butler
  • Mike Myers
  • Gordon Ramsay
  • Patrick Kielty
  • James McAvoy
  • Sergio Pizzorno (Kasabian)
  • Woody Harrelson
  • Edward Norton
  • Joe Calzaghe
The legends
  • Edwin van der Sar
  • Jaap Stam
  • Freddie Ljungberg
  • Roy Keane
  • Hernan Crespo
  • Clarence Seedorf
Manager: Kenny Dalglish (King Kenny omg ;_______________; )
Assistant Manager: Ian Rush

That's it for now I suppose.

Listening to:  We Are Young - Fun
Mood:
Hot.



Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar