søndag 29. mai 2011

So that went kinda shit.

Watched the CL at Fylde bar with Pia, Walter and Julius. I think my mind was always made up, I just didn't want it to be, if that makes sense? Because I want to hate Man United as much as I hate Barcelona. It's just not happening though. Because I figured that I actually respect Man United as a club (the fans are pretty shite though), whereas Barca? Never. There is nothing I like about the club. Even Pep has lost his charm after what happened a few weeks ago. Sometimes I think you have to set aside rivalry, and just remeber what you actually love about football. Barcelona stands for none of it. The only good thing about them is Bojan, who will hopefully be sold this summer. Dios, I hope so!

But it was a hard choice, because I love Liverpool y Real Madrid equally. But like I said, the choice was pretty much made. I will never support a team that says racism is okay.

And I know that most of you don't care. Actually, most of my friends laugh when I tell them about Busquets and just how much I hate him. Fair enough, I suppose. Each to their own. But to me, racism is important. I don't care about the situation, it really doesn't have anything to do with what's going on. I care about what's being said, and what's being done with it, which of course, in this situation, is nothing.

I just can't sit here and enjoy a match when I know just what that one player repsesents, what his team tells their fans as they don't do anything about it. I just don't know how I'm suppose to respect that. Because respect is everything in football. At least it is to me. So yeah, it wasn't the result I was hoping for, however, I must say that I never believed Man United would win. As much as I hate Barca, I do know how good they are. And they are good. What they aren't though, is unbeatable. So perfectly proven by Real Madrid.

I hate comments such as "Barcelona is football" and that everyone else playes "Anti-football". If everyone played in the same style, football would become ridiculously boring and dull. And what exactly is wrong with defensive football? Sometimes you have to play according to the situation. There is also a reason why defenders exist in football. Just so people know that because it seems like a lot of people don't.

I'm not done with my football rant.

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar