onsdag 16. november 2011

But I know, all I know is that the end's beginning

e
I'm writing a new fic at the moment as I lost all of my previous work when Stevie stopped working. I was thinking about writing a sequal to One Morning, because some people requested it, but instead I ended up with this. Which is such a big contrast to One Morning, because OM is just pure fluff with pink unicorns and lovehearts all around. Letters To My Children is going to be hard to write - is hard to write. One of my characters has cancer, and will in the end die. And I hate it. I hate it because the character that I'm killing so so lovely. He is life. And the person I leave behind, well... My main main character... well... life isn't going to turn out so great. It is all about dealing, or rather trying to deal with the loss of the love of your life. And in this sory, failing to do so. Failing to move on. It is going to be very angsty, and very dark.

These two sentences sums the fic up pretty good:



And just like that, he is gone.                                         

And just like that, the light vanished from Fernando’s life.


its interesting though, how i can never read a story where these two characters end up without each other. it has a tendency of making me feel uncomfortable. depressed. angsty. yet, it seem to be all that i personally can write. i'm sure i'd make in interesting subject to study.





Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar