mandag 5. desember 2011

Day 01- A recent picture of you and 15 interesting facts about yourself

At a footy social; Superheros & Villans!
  • I love maps. If I travel somehwere, mostly abroad, I have to get a map. I love plotting down the places that i've been to and so on. And then, when I come back from my trip I can out it up on my wall. So far I've only got one for Sevilla, Kiev, Madrid and a world map.
  • I quite often forget that I'm in another country then my own. I don't think of myself as foreign.
  • I hate beach holidays. i tan too easily to bother laying on a beach all day, and besides, I just get so so sooo bored so quickly. A holiday to me, does not invole just laying around all day. I love to walk so much that at the end of the day I can hardly move my feet. There is nothing better, really. 
  • Getting lost in new and strange cities are one of my favourite things. As long as i have a map with me, i don't care where I am going. I never follow them unless there are places that i need to find, or if I need to find my way back again.
  • I love writing letters. Right now I have quite a few pen pals, actually. It is fun and nice, and I love checking the porstes lodge to find that i've got a letter from Tea or Lauren! Tea even puts pictures of Torres and Ramos in the letters, so you know. 
  • I'm trying to decide between Madrid and Sevilla for where I should live during my gap year, but I can't decide between the two at all. Never loved anything so equal before!
  • I cannot cannot cannot stand white walls. They freak me out, and I have to cover them up.
  • I don't mind a slow laptop, but I do mind when it doesn't do what I want it to do.
  • Have a love for tattoos. And men with tattoos. nam nam høhø
  • I may or may not have a kink for Spanish guys.
  • I used to hate poetry until I was intoduced to Pablo Neruda.
  • Adore Kindereggs!
  • I'm thinking about perhaps studying international relations for my masters.
  • Favourite Christmas song is Driving Home For Christmas.
  • I've written a bucket list that hangs up on my wall and i plan on having everything that's on it crossed out one day!

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar