tirsdag 6. desember 2011

Day 02- Four Favourite Quotes form anywhere:

i made this up because it was originally 'the meaning of your tumblr name, and well... this isn't tumbler and i couldn't be bothered with explaining the title of my blog because it is pretty obvious i think and it was a boring question anyway. So yay, quotes! i love quotes! But there are so many I wouldn't know where to begin or where to end! So I said four, because Sergio Ramos is no. 4 on the Real Madrid squad, and yeah. that was my reason for it, basically. Just go with it!

Uno:
Para que tù me oigas
mis palabras
se adelgazan a veces
como las huellas de graviotas en las playas.


Collar, cascabel ebrio
para tus manos suaves como las uvas

Y las miro lejanas mis palabras.
Más que mías son tuyas.

Van trepando en mi viejo dolor como las yedras.


Ahora quierio que digan lo que quiero decierte
para que tù me oigas como quiero que me oigas.

English:
So that you will hear me
my words
sometimes grow thin
as the tracks of the gulls on the beaches.


Necklace, drunken bell
for your hands smooth as grapes.


And I watch my words from long way off.
They are more yours than mine.
They climb on my old suffering like ivy.



Now I want them to say what I want to say to you
to make you hear as I want you to hear me.
-Para Que Tú Me Oigas/So That You Will hear Me - Pablo Neruda

 Dos:
"One day", you said to me, "I saw the sunset forty-four times!"
A little later you added:
"You know-one loves the sunset, when one is so sad..."
"Were you so sad, then?" I asked, "on the day of the forty-four sunsets?"
But the little prince made no reply.

- The Little Prince by Antoine de Saint Exupéry

Tres:
"Not all those who wander are lost."
- JRR Tolkien

Cuatro:
"It is a little lonely in the desert..."
"It is also lonely among men," the snake said.
- The Little Prince

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar