torsdag 9. februar 2012

The liqour on your lips makes you dangerous

Yes, I have been listening to Lana Del Ray as of late. That is where my headlines are coming from. She has some well good songs though, seriously. I didn't like her at first, but now she's growing on me.

This wee has been meh at best. I mean, it's been alright. But yeah. I had my embarrassing moments (oh god, why always me?) and some boring lectures with Ruth and I skipped. To be fair, we went to the lecture but snuck out when the film started. I'd rather not watch a feminist film to be honest. In fact, i can list a bunch of things i'd rather do, then watch a feminist film. Starting with watching a darts championship. Paint drying. Grass growing. You get the picture.

I also managed to piss off some people in my Socl 308 seminar... You know me and my view. If you don't agree, you are wrong basically and its my duty to correct you. But to be fair, we were talking about human rights. And I have a very strong view on human rights. To me, it does not matter which crime you have committed, you should always get a fair trail. No matter what.

I also have my socl 316 tonight, in which we'll basically just watch a film and then discuss it. I think we're watching the Turkish Bath tonight, so I'm quite looking forward to that since it sounds rather interesting in the course outline. But the workshop is from 4 to 8pm which I think is stretching it a bit. Especially since our lecturer keeps us in 'til 8.

Anyway, I gotta go now. This is mainly an I'm bored update. I'm meeting up with Amz for some coffee (and breakfast) before my lecture.  Enjoy this other Lancaster Meme!


Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar